PubMed | Google Scholar | Computer Science Bibliography (dblp)
- Luk I, Shrestha R, Xue H, Wang Y, Zhang F, Lin D, Haegert A, Wu R, Dong X, Collins CC, Zoubeidi A, Gleave ME, Gout PW, and Wang Y. (2016) BIRC6-targeting as potential therapy for advanced, enzalutamide-resistant prostate cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2016 Sep 23
- Gill E, Chan L, Winsor G, Dobson N, Lo R, Sui SH, Dhillon B, Taylor P, Shrestha R, Spencer C, Hancock R, Unrau P, and Brinkman F. High-throughput detection of RNA processing in bacteria. (2016) (Preprint: http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/09/06/073791)
- Yamada M, Tang J, Lugo-Martinez J, Hodzic E, Shrestha R, Saha A, Ouyang H, Yin D, Mamitsuka H, Sahinalp C, Radivojac P, Menczer F, and Chang Y. Ultra High-Dimensional Nonlinear Feature Selection for Big Biological Data. (2016) (Preprint: http://arxiv.org/abs/1608.04048)
- Wyatt A, Mo F, Wang K, McConeghy B, Brahmbhatt S, Jong L, Mitchell D, Johnston R, Haegert A, Li E, Liew J, Yeung J, Shrestha R, Lapuk A, McPherson A, Shukin R, Bell R, Anderson S, Bishop J, Hurtado-Coll A, Xiao H, Chinnaiyan A, Mehra R, Lin D, Wang Y, Fazli L, Gleave M, Volik S, and Collins CC. (2014) Heterogeneity in the inter-tumor transcriptome of high risk prostate cancer. Genome Biol. 15(8):426 (PubMed) (PDF)
- Shrestha R., Hodzic E., Yeung J., Wang K., Sauerwald T., Dao P., Anderson S., Beltran H., Rubin MA., Collins C., Haffari G.and S. C. Sahinalp. (2014) HIT’nDRIVE: Multi-Driver Gene Prioritization based on Hitting Time. 18th Annual International Conference on Research in Computational Molecular Biology (RECOMB) (PDF)
- Shrestha R., Joshi RN., Joshi K., Poudel BH. and BG. Shrestha. (2011) Analysis of KatG Ser315Thr Mutation in Multidrug Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis and SLC11A1 Polymorphism in Multidrug Resistance Tuberculosis in Central Development Region of Nepal Using PCR-RFLP Technique: A Pilot Study. Nepal Journal of Biotechnology 1 (1), 14-21. (PDF)
- Translating Big-Data to Precision Oncology. Vancouver Prostate Centre / Terry Fox Seminar, February 17, 2017, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, Canada.
- HIT’nDRIVE: Patient-Specific Multi-Driver Gene Prioritization for Precision Oncology. Vancouver Bioinformatics User Group (VanBUG) November 3, 2016, Vancouver, Canada
- HIT’nDRIVE: Patient-Specific Multi-Driver Gene Prioritization for Precision Oncology. 10th Annual Lorne D. Sullivan Lectureship & Research Day. June 21, 2016, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, Canada.
- HIT’nDRIVE: Patient-Specific Multi-Driver Gene Prioritization to Guide Precision Cancer Medicine. Workshop on Network Biology, Algorithmic Challenges in Genomics. April 11-15, 2016. Simons Institute, UC Berkley, Berkley, CA, USA. [url: https://simons.berkeley.edu/talks/raunak-shrestha-04-12-16]
- Computational Detection and Prioritization of Driver Alterations in Cancer. Vancouver Prostate Centre / Terry Fox Seminar, November 3, 2014, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, Canada.
- Analysis of KatG Ser315Thr Mutation in Multidrug Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis and SLC11A1 Polymorphism in Multidrug Resistance Tuberculosis in Central Development Region of Nepal Using PCR-RFLP Technique: A Pilot Study. 2nd International Symposium on Biotechnology, June 29-30, 2010, Kathmandu,Nepal (Oral presentation)
Posters Presentations (only selected few)
- Raunak Shrestha, Ermin Hodzic, Thomas Sauerwald, Phuong Dao, Kendric Wang, Jake Yeung, Shawn Anderson, Fabio Vandin, Gholamreza Haffari, Colin C. Collins and S. Cenk Sahinalp.(2016). HIT’nDRIVE: Patient-Specific Multi-Driver Gene Prioritization for Precision Oncology. The 27th International Conference on
Genome Informatics, October 3-5, 2016, Fudan University, Shanghai, China.
- Noushin Nabavi, Raunak Shrestha, Yuzhuo Wang and Colin C. Collins (2016). Characterization of intertumor heterogeneity in Malignant Mesothelioma. 13th International Conference of the International Mesothelioma Interest Group (iMIG 2016), May 1-4, 2016, Birmingham, UK. (As a first co-author).
- Raunak Shrestha, Ermin Hodzic, Fan Mo, Anna Lapuk, S. Cenk Sahinalp and Colin C. Collins (2015). Computational Detection and Prioritization of Driver Alterations in Prostate Cancer from Multi-Omics Data. Eighth Annual Prostate Cancer Program Retreat (SPORE), March 15-17, 2015, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA. (Selected among the top-eight poster of the conference)
- Raunak Shrestha, Kendric Wang, S. Cenk Sahinalp, Anna Lapuk and Colin Collins (2013). Exploring the Biology of Prostate Cancer Progression using Systems Biology Approach. The Eleventh Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference, January 21-23, 2013, Vancouver, Canada.